We Are The World

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » We Are The World » Одежда. » Брэндовая одежда.

Брэндовая одежда.

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 226

кто носит такие вещи??? если да то какой марки!???

смотря, что считать брэндовыми..
d&g, armani и тд. я не ношу
если считать сетевые магазины брэндами, тогда я ношу zara, mango, bershka, United Colors of Benetton , british house, jenefer, dc, camelot, circa, new yorker, твое, conversе
все по-немножку)

Я ношу zara, camelot, твое, skechers, inciti.

Отредактировано КедиК<3 (2009-05-29 14:24:31)

Converse,Armani Jeans,Adidas и т.д

ну а я ношу Benetton , camelot, new yorker, zara, mango, твое!

United Colors of Benetton,New Yorker.
если я нахожусь поблизости с этими магазинами,то обязательно захожу.
а в остальные по случаю,если что увидела,либо просто зашла.
это только лишь магазины одежды,а есть еще и магазины обуви и т.д.

Теранова-самый любимый, New Yorker, Твоё, inciti, susch

Отредактировано Foxi (2009-08-02 23:51:09)

манго, зара, страдивариус, бершка. все стандартно)
ну иногда бывает брендовые, в основном сумки и обувь

Я обажаю Danny Rose. Одежда у них такая класная))))

Глория Джинс,Нью Еркер, Детский мир(оч редко)

В кире только сумки нравятся

Я ношу брендовые вещи. Напримае- terranova kira plastinina sela castro...

Я миломан.ношу все что нравится.Хочу заметить ,сейчас возвращается мода на 70 года.такое-ретро.)

Я брэндовые редко ношу...

Я собственно ношу... Benetton, New Yorker, Ed Hardy, Zara, Inciti и Твоё. Я однажды зашла в магазин Кира Пластинина, так там народу было много, и все примерно возраста 10-12 лет! Ну и почти все были с какими-то акссесуарами Ранеток.

насколько я знаю, пластинина не шьет одежду с ранетками

Ann
Нет, ты меня просто не правильно поняла! Это девочки были там в футболках Ранеток, сумки, портфели, ну и все в том же духе.

мои любимые - зара, бершка, манго, pull and bear. бывает что то интересное в bik boke, vero mode, seppale
а так в основном через интернет магазины заказываю - меньше вероятность что точно такую же вещь увидишь у кого нибудь. Не нравится New Yorker, уж тем более Colloseum. У всех оттуда одежда, да и некачественная она там.

[Dose_of_LSD написал(а):

]Нет, ты меня просто не правильно поняла! Это девочки были там в футболках Ранеток, сумки, портфели, ну и все в том же духе.

да. точно не поняла сначала
теперь поняла

Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help different customers like its aided me. Great job.

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am actually impressed to read everthing at one place.

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!

Incredible points. Great arguments. Keep up the great work.

hey there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this site, as I experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

Remarkable! Its genuinely amazing paragraph, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this piece of writing.

I do consider all of the ideas you have offered for your post. They are really convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for newbies. Could you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this web site before but after browsing through many of the articles I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!

Right here is the perfect web site for anyone who hopes to find out about this topic. You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject which has been written about for a long time. Great stuff, just great!

At this time I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news.

Вы здесь » We Are The World » Одежда. » Брэндовая одежда.